Friday, October 27, 2006

An Empty One.

    People always say that when you fail at something, get up and try something else. I am one of those people but sometimes I feel it is healthy to feel a little depressed and down sometimes. I mean, we have that emotion so why not use it? Anything is bad when used in excess so never over use your depressive emotions but use them once in a while. It’s not always possible to be happy 24/7 and this is MY time for depression. I’m depressed not because I didn’t get the last HR job, that is ok I suppose. I was emailed the reason why I never got the job and I must admit, they are more than fair in their evaluation, HR wasnt the way I wanted to go and it was obvious. I’m more depressed due to time, it's running out! I have a loan to pay next month and I need a job so I could save up the money I need to pay it. That's the cause of my depression. Things rarely work out for me to be honest, I always have to work extra hard for what I want and while people say ‘The best things are always worth working for’ it isn’t worth it in my experience. Im not feeling sorry for myself although it may seem that way, Im just merely stating what I see as the truth. Yes I did a Masters; I have a BA…big whoop! So what? That doesn’t put me above anybody else does it? Without a job I can’t do anything I want to do because I always have to watch the pounds. It’s hard to ‘enjoy’ life without money and while I’m not broke I am in a way because I need to save £1500 for a loan I got to do the Master’s (I miss studying it though). I think it’s very unfair but my life is an unfair one I guess.

    I try to believe things happen for a reason and my time will come but Ive been waiting for many a year now and, well, Im still waiting but time continues to tick on! I'm only young for a short time. I’ve been looking for work for absolute AGES and my friend starts looking for maybe two weeks and she gets one just like that, she has less experience than me as well, now isn’t that funny? I’m not really upset about that to be truthful though I do find it unfair but, who can I blame? It’s nobody’s fault.

    I’ve gone to numerous useless recruitment agencies, wasting my time and money finding these places and then I never hear from them again! If I’m going to spend time and money going to these places then I think I should get something in return (not a job that would be too much now wouldnt it?, but at least an interview!). I don’t believe I’m being too demanding here I really don’t. I rarely complain to anyone about my problems because I get over it quite quick (by this time tomorrow I’d be over it) but it’s upsetting and I’m upset and that’s the truth. Dont mean to moan and I apologise to all those reading it but well, its how I feel.

    Better leave this for now.

      Quote: 'Time Waits For No Man'

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi
    Interesting blog. I guess many feel like you do..it works out right for everyone but not me. I'll bet though there ae things that work out for you in your own way that they are at great pains to acheive. There are things you do much better than they can ever do. Sure p'haps their jobs come to them easier when they apply. Ever heard this before..come easy, go easy. You appreciate yours more and are less likely to mess up but also likely to treasure your job more and do better.
    Am I trying to make you feel better..Nope! Am I giving you a reality check..Heck Yeah!
    Aqua.