I believe the best way to become part of any community is to introudce yourself and let others know a bit about you, so here goes...
My name is Toyin and this is my first blog, it may be my last, it may also be one of many, many more...who knows where the wind shall take us?
I just recently finished my MA in media and communications which is not really as 'lardy-dar' as people may think. I thoroughly enjoyed doing it and I done it because I wanted too and not really because of job prospects (although Im sure it will help). So this blog may be full of my endeavors in seeking work in the media jungle. Right now I think I may just be over-qualified but thats ok, I loved to study and I've done it now so there's no going back and DEFINATELY no regrets!
I live in what some may call a great city, that is, London. I dream of one day moving out of London where I have been all my life, and exploring other countries, cultures and ways of living. I love to read, especially the books written by the best author ever, Mr Stephen King. Im currently in a Stephen King marathon right now just reading one book after another. I hope to one day write my own book. I have a wild imagination and trouble putting it on paper in a coherent readable fashion, but I'm sure I'll get there one day.
Im into all sorts of music from Britney spears to Chammillionaire although I mainly do listen to R N' B and Hip hop. I also listen to 'chill out' music, just to calm me down when things become too stressful. I recommend it to everybody, even those who think they're proper gansta....No one need know, just do it on the sly!
Well, I think Ive written enough. I just want to thank anyone who has had a peek at my blog and I welcome you to the start of something random and weird.
See you soon!
T
No comments:
Post a Comment