Monday, October 09, 2006

A good night out

So I went out on Sat, 'twas a good night. The place was in West End and we drove round about seven times before we found the place even though we had a navigator which happened to not recognise the street we needed...£300 well spent then!

The thing with night time dancing is that you are always under surveillance so when my friend and I left the car we still had our coats on, apart from the fact that it was freezing, we were also trying to blend into the background (yea, we have so much self esteem you wouldnt believe!).

So anyway after much deliberation we eventually left our safe havens (our coats) in the boot of the car and went to the club entrance. When we got there one of the bouncers looked at me and my friend and said 'ID?'....I couldnt believe it! Of course I didnt have ID, Ive never been asked for ID...I dont look younger than 18...19 at the least. I think he was just playing about because he let us in eventually.

While we walked in my friend said she heard the word 'free' so we automatically assumed we'd get in for free...we were wrong. Despite this I would argue that it was money well spent, I had a good time, she had a good time so the night was a success. The music was a bit of funky house, dance hall, r 'n' b, hip hop and then some slow jams towards the end.

By the time we were done working off some pounds our stomachs were growling so we looked around for a place that was open late enough to grab something to eat...we got chips which tasted as good as a pesto pasta with moderate pieces of chicken and rustic tomatoes!

Got home and had myself 5 hours of sleep before I got up for no particular reason. I guess I just dont really need that much sleep...Im young and my energy is high!

No comments: