Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hair Trouble!!!!!!!!

Today I decided, was going to be the day when I finally plucked up the courage to go and get my hair cut. So I woke up at 10am this morning, stood at the bus stop for about 5 minutes then decided I could walk to the hairdressers. I could get my days exercise while doing it as well so its all good. I got to the hairdressers now and I told them what I wanted…

Anyway to cut the long story short I basically feel like crap.

My hair that was once almost near the middle of my back is now shoulder length and I really don’t like it because it’s so FLAT! I wouldn’t expect guys to understand my feeling but women should get what I’m saying. Spoke to my friend today and she understood completely. I basically look like a wet rat or a European person after they have just washed their hair. It’s HORRIBLE!!!! I hate that’s its so much shorter than usual, and I now know why I’ve taken so long to get round to doing it. Instead of walking out the hairdressers feeling buff, I was walking around with my hood on, holding it down so the wind wouldn’t blow it off and show the hideous black tentacles that lie beneath. But OK OK, lemme just chill a minute…Its good because at least I’ve gotten rid of all my split ends and the fact that so much had to be taken off shows that my hair was in bad condition. Im gonna put my hair in extensions once this has puffed out and it looks a lil messy but at least Ive done it! Hopefully the rumours are true, that once you cut/trim your hair, it grows back nicer and thicker. I must admit, I would like my hair to be thicker rather than longer but right now, I dont think I have either!! No ones gonna see me this week so it’s good. All I will do is go to work and come home. Simple.

Hair is just LOOOONG and to make it worse, I’m craving…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you???

Hmmm, i don't remember this and i watch you hahaha!!!

Hmmmm, yeh, im planning to get my hair cut ...my friend got it cut..i want a few purple highlights in the summer yey!
Or blue ^_^