Monday, December 04, 2006

A New Day.

Monday 4th December

I was going to write that after 5 weeks or whatever, I’ve never really felt tired or anything. Now, I’m feeling the toll of routine work. This is what I’ve dreading way before I even knew what I wanted to do. I have to wake up when I don’t feel like waking up, literally force myself out of bed and crawl to the bathroom. Even after a bath I don’t feel awake. I got bags under my eyes because I’m tired and I feel drained. What happened to those days when I could wake up at 12pm? Plus I think I’m contracting a cough…and don’t forget my hair…To make it worse, I tried to get in on time but annoyingly got in early and my manager wasn’t even there to see my good (albeit unintentional) act.

But I’m in the office now and the sun in shining. I feel better but not at my best which is better than nothing right? Its amazing what listening music can do for you.

This weekend I slept a whole night on Sat which I haven’t done in a long time which may the reason why I feel/felt tired, too much sleep.

I wonder what today will hold for me…hopefully something good...hopefully...

No comments: