Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Today

A friend of mine asked me whether I ever update my blog. Thanks love I know you’re only asking because you’re really bored at work and you want something to do! Plus I don’t update as much because no one comments so I don’t know if you’re reading it or not. Good to know you are!

Today was/is quite depressing. I woke up this morning as I do almost every morning of the week now and was feeling really down, or slow, or depressed. I’m not sure which one or if it’s all of them. I guess I’m just tired I suppose but it’s not because I have to go to work everyday but it’s more because I have nothing to look forward too....only Christmas. Just going to work, sometimes going out on the weekends etc. I’ve done those things before I need something new and fresh. I reckon a holiday would be perfect but by the time I’ve organised everything with the people I want to go with, I probably wouldn’t go. So I was wondering whether I should go on my own or just take one person with me, someone reliable and willing to take a break as much as I am.

Someone at work said that she’s going to live in Sydney in January. I admire her, I’ve been meaning to do something like that as well. Maybe not live in Sydney or anything but go somewhere for a couple of months. I need to miss London in order to appreciate it a lot more. I believe you can’t really appreciate your life until you’ve seen some new things every couple of years or so, it’s a form of stimulation which I need/want…but where to go?

As for those interested in how my work life is going, well, its going I suppose. It’s a little stressful because it’s Christmas and everyone wants their money but other than that it’s fine. The hype I was on when I first started this job has subsided and now I’m just use to it. I’m happy I have it and I would go permanent if they asked me too but I doubt it right now. Things seem a little unsteady with the company structure or so I'm told....

No comments: