Cor blimey it really HAS been that long hasn’t it? I’ve been busy lately and quite lazy at the same time. Everyday I plan to update my blog and everyday the time flies by, funny it never seemed to fly by when I was at work. While I haven’t had time to update my blog, I also haven’t had time to check on others as well. I apologise for that and I know I’ve got a lot of catching up to do. Rest assured, even if I don’t update my blog, I’ll be reading yours.Anyway over here in London we seem to be in a great state of depression. Right now as I look out the window I see grey skies ready to burst open at any moment. I wonder if we’re gonna have a summer this year. Seems like the ‘April showers’ have come in June and the summer months will come in September/October.
Hope the weathers better in other areas.
6 comments:
Good to see you back, Lady T... and don't moan about the rain - they are rejoicing about getting some in Sydney!! Looking forward to more posts from you!
Not too bad here in Colchester... lots of rain but no flooding, and we usually get bright warm spells in between downpours.
I heard on the news last night that the bad weather has gone on so long now that people who get seasonal affective disorder are starting to get their winter symptoms come back.
I just wish I could get out and do some trimming and weeding in the garden. It's frustrating to sit and watch it return to rainforest....
Belated thanks for the visit to my blog last month. I've revamped it this week.... so pop by if you get a mo!
G'day Lady T,
Great to see you updating this very readable blog.
More, please ....
Cheers
David
Well when I started my blog I got a few months in the stopped for about half a year almost.... so you had a while till you were slacker than me.
Hey, is someone gonna update this blog, Lady T?
Huh?
I could always get 'em to sign a petition!
Cheers
David
I know I shouldn't moan about the weather...can't help it...
Helena, seasonal affective disorder? dont blame them really.
Pope Terry, Ok you win hands down lol
David, Ive updated! I know Ive been naughty. I should be back to my regular updates now.
Post a Comment