1. Take a poo – How inconvenient is this? You never know which way it’s gonna go until you get there…
2. Take a bath – Absolutely necessary by the way! But still annoying simply because it involves effort
3. Chores – Ugh man don’t get me started! But the house has gotta get clean somehow
4. Wake up to the sound of the alarm clock – I’m use to that now but I really wish I didn’t have to do that
5. Look after your body and watch what you eat – Some people don’t ‘Do’ this anyway. Too much effort, can’t say I blame them…them of course, not me heh…
6. Work with people you don’t really have anything in common with – This may be a factor because I’m at work at the moment but still I know how much more fun work would be if my friends were here
7. Take public transport – I just wont let this go…I’m sorry, I hate the bus
8. Share – We all share, whether it’s with siblings or sharing the road with other drivers. We all do it, and it’s a pain especially when we DON’T want to share
9. Pay Taxes – I worked for my money so I should be able to keep it…ALL of it!
10. I’ll leave this one open….
8 comments:
LOL at number 1. I actually dont mind this one, it allows me some alone time.
Whats bugs me is when somebody drops a nuclear warhead inside the toilet and they dont even open the window!
Yes, pooing and public transport are a bother, esspecially since some people dont keep the two mutually exclusive. And sharing blows as well..... so does maramlade on toast though.... wait sorry I've lost the point...
Lol. I usually get kicked out the toilet, its like a 3 minute rule or something in my house.
Pope i know them ones as well, like those silent farts that people do on the bus...
I'm with you on taking a bath - I totally agree once I get in there, but the effort in actually getting undressed, running the bath/getting the shower at the right temp... :P I'm over it. We need a get clean walk through closet where you walk in one end fully clothed and walk out the other cleaned and ready to go.
Other things I wish I didn't have to do:
- Clean the cat litter (why can't they come up with something that cleans itself or genetically engineer cats so they can flush the toilet)
- clean and polish shoes (thankfully I have a husband who will polish mine when he does his own). Why can't they scuff-proof shoes?
- Peel and cut vegetables (I love to cook but hate this bit)
Just my 2 cents
Hi - I'm back - and just to update you I use Wordpress for blogging, and it rocks!
If you don't want to have your own hosted site - I do because I host other sites, so it doesn't cost me anything - then you can try http://wordpress.com/.
Also you can import your blog from blogger. Just FYI. Check out the features at http://wordpress.com/features/
I hate people who shit on the bus and don't open a window.
I identify w/ the would like to be working with friends one. Or just work from home. I have the opportunity on occasion, but wouldn't that be nice. Then you could stay dirty all day, stay off the public transit, blow off the chores and just doodle along on work at your station. Still have to pay taxes, but you could knock a few off your list...hehe
Yea Phil I hear you!
Lady banana, housework never lasts in our house either, trust me!
Post a Comment