Thursday, April 19, 2007

Eat Fresh




I can’t log onto our company intranet at the moment, they changed something or another so I need to get ‘permission’ to have access to it. So, I thought I’d just ramble.

I had two days off yesterday and the day before from work (three days off in 6 months!) and now I’m back here again. I realised that I should have really asked to take the whole week off – two days to get use to having some free time and then the rest 3 days to chill, then the weekend which doesn’t count as days off ‘cuz everyone gets those days off.

When I woke up today I wanted to cry, my eyes didn’t want to open, I just wanted to sleep longer, just a little longer. I forced myself up and went into the bath which woke me up a bit. Had a bit of spare time (10mins) so spent that lying down wishing I could stay in bed.

Funnily enough the only thing I look forward to at work is subway. It amazes me how food can motivate me. I also have my moments of obsession. Before it was McDonalds everyday, then it was tasteless pasta from Sainsbury’s, then a jalapeno chicken wrap from Pret and now subway. Yes I’m going to get subway today but haven’t decided on exactly what yet.

No comments: