Monday, January 08, 2007

Work Update

Just another short work update for those who are interested, even if it’s a tiny bit.

I spoke to my manager – or rather she spoke to me – about how long I will be in my current job. She told me that I would be here for at least a month so I suppose that’s till the beginning of February. As for beyond that well, she’s not too sure so I’m not sure. I’ve been looking on the intranet to see if there are any jobs available but the only one I think I can scrape through is one where the hours are between 11pm and 7:30 am. Now I can do those hours because I’m a night person anyway and plus I can avoid all the rush hour etc etc BUT no night life and obviously no night sleep. The closing date is today so it’s not like I got time to think about it. It’s either I want it or not…should I apply?...

No comments: