Once again I’ve been slacking, I haven’t updated in a little while. However this week I have been busy because I’m leaving for Greece tomorrow, just for a week, not long, not long enough actually but it's better than nothing I suppose.I haven’t packed yet and I’ve got one or two things to sort out. I’m sure I’ll forget something but like my friends mum said ‘Whatever you forget, someone else will have’. I sure hope so, nothing worse than forgetting something vital and being stuck for a week without it.
I’ve heard a few things about Greece especially regarding fires because it’s been so hot out there. I mean, I know it’s supposed to make sense and this may seem like a silly question but what is the correlation between the temperature being so hot and fires? I mean, I can’t imagine a fire just suddenly starting because the sun’s out. This may seem silly but I live in London, we really don’t have that problem here. Well anyway, with that news, I’m dreading the heat. I’ll probably spend most of my days eating when I’m not sleeping and sleeping when I’m not eating or partying when I’m not doing either!
My first holiday in a while so it should be fun.
9 comments:
The sun makes everything real dry though so more likely to go up in flames.
Or was that a rhetorical question?
Have fun. Drink and dance lots for me. I'm off to Saltfleet for the weekend (that's near Grimsby). So you win when it comes to exciting destinations.
Still.
Get the boys out of the house before they go stir crazy.
P.S
Don't you hate packing!?
Yes!!!
Its always good to get away from the normal routine.
It's spealt Grease, not Greece. Jeez, some people are so ignorant : p
You know I'm just hating cos I'll be on the District line reading 'Restless' while you're on the beach reading 'A Short History Of Tractors In Ukranian'
I'm not a beach person but that photo is dam hard to resist. But we have the problem of fires just starting because of the sun down here in Oz, its a delightful thing to have to worry about, though we dont often I must say. Toothbrush, emergency credit card, flare gun, Barbara Cartland novel.... that should be all you need.
Dont hate AK your time will come again :P
The photo is nice. Would be nice if the beach in Greece was as sparsely populated as that. An emergency credit card is all I really need.
...some may say quite blatant. I say it how it is and don't tend to sugar coat things much...in a word...I'm honest! Also, I tend to analyse things to a great extent...
Just reading this, I know we must be kindred spirits. I'm the Queen of "Live in my head." And only as of late, have I learned to curb my sharp tongue.
Instead, I throw it all into my act on stage. (Did I tell you I'm a standup comedian?) It also helps to have a blog to tear things down and put them back together again, on paper, or in the blogosphere of course!
Great coming across your blog!
Hullo! Did yu hav a god time? Lookin forward to seeing sum foto's! Hope yu dident get burnt!
:@}
GOOD time! GOOD! Not god! Unless it waz a Bybol camp.....
Post a Comment