It's almost the end of the day, just thought I'd write me a list of a couple things that annoy me.
10. When someone leaves - A tiny bit of juice in the carton and returns it to the fridge.
9. People who cough/sneeze without covering their mouth – That’s just plain nasty and unhygienic.
8. Cyclist on the road– I know it’s environmentally friendly, good exercise blah blah but you hold up all the other non-environmentally friendly forms of transport and they’re faster so get out the way!
7. Bus holders – These are people who get on the bus, ask loads of questions relating to their journey and then finally figure out that this isn’t the bus they need. All the while keeping US waiting!
6. When you crave something only to find that someone’s taken it – This gets me. I look forward to eating my popcorn all day only to find that it’s already been eaten by someone else who ‘didn’t know it was mine’.
5. Family talking really loudly when I’m trying to sleep – That’s just self explanatory…
4. Patronising people – No one likes patronising people but some can take it. I can’t.
3. People who take ages at the cashpoint when all you wanna do is take out £10 – Hurry up, get yo’ shiznit and move out the way!
2. Prams – I know they’re necessary but when you’re getting on the bus, don’t move people out your way by digging it into their heels, it hurts. Also, don’t give us pramless people dirty looks; we have as much right to be on that bus just like you mate.
1. People who stand in the middle of a busy street – I work in west end, one of the busiest places in London and STILL people stand in the middle of the street having a good ol’ chinwag like they’re the only people in London! Get. Out. The. Way!
6 comments:
I can relate quite well with #1. Here at work we have to take a defensive driving class every 4 years. I would much rather take on offensive driving class. It would so much more fun to hit someone than it id to avoid them! LOL!
7, 5, 3, 2 and Number 1.
The rest i cant deal with . . . probably cos i'm usually on the other side of the story.
10. I love leaving tiny bits of juice in the carton because it means i dont have 2 throw the carton away. And i know someone will see the carton and think "I could do with a glass of juice". Yeah, good luck with that LOL.
9. Only at home, even then im still highly likely 2 cover my mouth. I try 2 keep away from sick ppl.
8. I cycle!!! But mainly on the pavement at dangerous speeds annoying pedestrians!
6. I hide food in my room. The fridge is no mans land. Leave food in thier at your own risk!
4. I sarcastic . . . go ahead, i dare you to try and patronise me.
Ak-Man
I totally agree with #3! I felt like running over this cyclist today. The light had just turned green but this bloody cyclist decided he owns the whole place and was cycling in the middle of the road and I couldn't overtake him because of the double line. By the time I got to the light it turned red. Hmph
I love it when people list their complaints and I find that I share the majority of them. It makes me feel more like a human and less like a complaining old lady
O copper you'll love me! I complain all the time!
The same things that bother you over there in London are the same thing that bother most "normal" folk over here in the states.
I guess it takes alot more than distance to cause people to be "different."
Tim
onehigherpower.com
Post a Comment